2.16.2012

working for the weekend

It's almost my Friday.  I have a lot to look forward to this weekend-- a Carnival party tomorrow night, a Carnival parade complete with homemade crocodile float and a birthday party on a boat on Saturday, and snorkeling and a cookout on the beach Sunday. As I was deathly sick the last 2 days and seem to be recovered, I likely do not have malaria or dengue!


This little girl from the Tais market was my inspiration today.  As her brothers and sisters were playing in their neighborhood she was diligently doing her math homework. 


As our week nears its end may we continue to all work hard and finish the week strong knowing we did our best and earned our weekend.



1 comment:

  1. I love the precise folding and neatness of the market stall - everything in its place!

    ReplyDelete